Friday 16th June 5pm onwards - Last order/booking 7.30pm
Why not come and enjoy some food and cider (or a soft drink) and learn about how all the different Wild West ciders are made. Matthew Stephenson is the Business owner and he is bringing lots of cider with him.
Glass of Wild West Abbots Leigh Fizz or Early Bird on arrival.
- Pork and apple burger in a brioche bun with chips and apple coleslaw
- Cider glazed ham, Eggs and chips
- Chicken thighs in a cider and crème fraiche with sautéed new potatoes and green beans
- Cider Bean stew and dumplings
- Apple, Caramel and cider cheesecake
- Cheese Board
- Apple and Rhubarb crumble with custard
£25.00 per person with one drink with your main course included
All other drinks £3.50 Per glass